It is our great pleasure to invite you to the P4G Entrepreneurs and SMEs Challenge starting from 31 May to 30 June. This platform, a side event from the 2021 P4G Seoul Summit on May 30–31, is established to provide opportunities to companies from 12 P4G country partners; Bangladesh, Denmark, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Netherlands, Republic of Chile, Republic of Colombia, Republic of Korea, South Africa, Mexico, and Vietnam.
Throughout this event, the Ministry of SMEs and Startups of the Republic of Korea (MSS) and ASEM SMEs Eco-Innovation Center (ASEIC) will provide networking opportunities among innovative start-ups, SMEs, and investors to develop business and publicize their businesses. The participating companies will be related to five P4G focus areas; Food and Agriculture, Water, Energy, Cities, and Circular Economy.
Moreover, the P4G Entrepreneurs and SMEs Challenge will provide an effective networking platform for both companies and the investor through the online exhibition and IR pitching session.
The P4G Entrepreneurs and SMEs Challenge will also endeavor to make our environment more sustainable through the development of eco-friendly technologies and business activities by companies. We look forward to your active participation regarding the achievement of sustainable development for the environment.
- Online Exhibition 31 May 18:00 PM – 30 June 12:00 AM (KST)
- IR Pitching 31 May 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM (KST)
- Organize website to exhibit and publicize 60 Start-ups/SMEs companies related to five focus areas
- Provide business meetings for domestic and international start-up/SMEs business and investors
- Online IR Pitching for companies from 12 P4G member countries (through pre-recorded pitching videos)
- Provide real-time meetings between venture investors, corporate, and participating companies